Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:32:07 +0100
From:
Pavel Kotla <[log in to unmask]>
Tony Duggan wrote:

>City of Birmingham SO (now that Rattle, I think, is in Berlin)
>
>Sakari Oramo

In fact Rattle is still free-lancing - his appointment commences in Sept.
2002. (BTW, as far as I know the Berliners still did not present him with
the actual contract - hmmm..., strange)

>BBC NO of Wales - Mark Wigglesworth

To the best of my knowledge he is about to leave or has already left the
position.

>Halle - Mark Elder  (soon)

His opening concert took place just yesterday (delightful Elgar I and
Janacek's Sinfonietta).

Another new appointment in London this week - Andrew Parrott has just
taken over London Mozart Players from Mathias Bammert.

Pavel Kotla