Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 21:09:02 +0100
From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Denis Fodor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Pablo Massa, sounding worried:
>
>>I've just received from a colleague a little paper package containing
>>a dead fish. .. and I'm not sure about its meaning.
>
>What kinda fish? If perchance a trout, it may just be a well-meant
>reminder for you to sample the Trout quintet in A major, the one on Philips
>featuring Brendel and Zehetmair.  Listened to it again just recently, and
>it made that day for me.

This is good thinking in Mr. Foddor, but I think you are misinterpreting.
I would say it does not necessarily has to be a Trout.  Let us say it is a
tunefish instead, then it is OK with any sort of music just it contains a
clearly defined tune.  In case it is a tunefish, I would actually suggest
something by Tjajkovskij, as he was a master of using the simplest form a
tune ever can have; that of a scale, a that worked out to be a great tune.
And just notice that fishes have scales.

I wonder if former listmember Roger Hecht is still subscribed, as he might