Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Chris Auer,Bsn,Ibclc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:35:24 EDT
Thanks to those who were thus far able to respond to my inquiry about how
other units are labeling, minimizing the risk of improperly giving milk to
the wrong baby and accounting for meds in mom's milk. I have had about 8
comments thus far and will give you a synopsis next week, however, today I
received a post in this regard and accidentally deleted it before reading and
can't retreive it. If you were that someone, I'd love to hear from you again.
 My apologies. I've got a weird computer problem
chris
cincinnati