From:
Matt Sheinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:20:35 GMT
Well, Debbie, what I would like to hear from is the trombone.  Its
literature, however extensive some may claim it to be, is still nothing
compared to that of some of its brethern higher in the scheme of things
(flute, trumpet, violin, etc.).  I play the piano as well and I can say
that the literature is quite extensive: there should be no problem for
you to find some recordings or live concerts featuring the piano (that
is, depending on where you live).

Hope this satisfies your interest,

Matthew