From:
David Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:53:42 -0000
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I under stand that there is a Virgin Megastore in the Orlando FL area.  I
>am going to be down there at the end of the month and since I have never
>heard of Virgin, I wondered what they have that other stores don't.

I visited the store in Downtown Disney last summer and while prices were
no lower than most, there was a reasonable selection of classical CD's.
If you're used to one of the bigger Tower stores, you probably won't be
impressed.  A good but not great selection.  I was unable to find one or
two recent releases that I looked for, but at least the department was
pretty good sized.

David Simmons