From:
Alex Canto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:08:03 +0700
Dave Lampson wrote:

>I think most of us would pick a less complex, more subtle music, such as
>Pachelbel's canon, for instance.

I've used the well tempered clavier (either books) more than once to help
me go to sleep.  I find Bach's contrapuntal music played on the piano very
relaxing.  But this is not to say that listening to the WTC always puts me
to sleep.

Alex Canto

 [I thought the suggestion of lute music was excellent as well.  -Dave]