From:
Andrys Basten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:55:29 -0700
I have coupons available until 8/31 and decided to post them today after
a piano-forum discussion about a newly available set of 14 CDs by Schnabel
for between $44 - $54, on the Dante label.  A poster on that pianist forum
says the sound is very good, though I can't tell that from the samples I
heard on one site.

Included are the complete Beethoven sonatas, the complete concertos and the
Diabelli variations.

Europeans and U.S. types may be able to get it at

   http://www.pl-music.com/pl/product.asp?sku=15000

where it is sold for $47 though I don't know what shipping is.  I tried
it out and the price before filling out my VISA info was $55 actually.
Shipping would be from France.  I don't know what that would be for the
U.S.  - and it would vary depending on your country, which I had not
filled in yet.

You should, if interested, go there to see the album cover and maybe try
out the 3 music samples at least.

It's available also, in the States, at Buy.Com and I have two coupons, one
for new customers and one for return-customers of Buy.Com.  Both give $10
off of a purchase.  (I couldn't find the set at Amazon, Tower, CDNow,
CDWorld, etc.)

Essentially you can get the set for $45 + shipping

   http://andrys.com/coupons.html

Click on the coupon to get the discount in your shopping cart.  In the
searchbox on at the Right, on the same page, just type in

   schnabel beethoven

and you'll see it at the top of the list.

Andrys in Berkeley
http://www.andrys.com/books.html   search sheet music, videos, CDs
http://www.andrys.com/cbooks.html  newer classical music books