Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:52:54 -0500
From:
Bernard Chasan <[log in to unmask]>
Richard Pennycuick writes:

>I've found it convenient in discussing such things with people who live
>elsewhere to coin the Naxos as a currency unit.

Excerpt from an economics text from 2800 A.D.:

   "The introduction of a single world currency, the now familiar naxos,
   is shrouded in mystery.  It appears that it was introduced, initially
   in Australia, by a cult called the "cd-ers", working under the tutelage
   of a sage known as Klaus.  Attempts to identify this Klaus with the
   legendary Santa Klaus are not convincing, although writings in which
   he is mentioned portray as benign and generous, just like Santa."

Bernard Chasan (not at liberty to reveal how he got his hands on a book
from the future- yet.)