From:
Barbara Wilson-Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:45:20 -0500
Dear Melanie,
Thanks for the helpful post.  If you don't mind, I will forward to the list
as I like the idea of trying to target milk gathering from affected lobes.

Barbara Wilson-Clay BSEd, IBCLC
Austin Lactation Associates
http://www.lactnews.com