Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:49:55 -0700
7bit
From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Jessica,
It was not clear to me when baby began this behavior and when the dark green
stools started, especially in relationship to mom's return to work. Can you
let us know? As you commented, the baby's behavior at breast may or may not
be related to the stool issues. I am also curious-- are the stools always
the same now, whether baby is getting mom's milk or formula? Their color,
consistency and smell are definitely worrisome to me.

If I understand you correctly, mom pumps at lunch time but baby receives
formula for ~8 hrs while at daycare 3 days a week? Does baby ever receive
EBM by bottle, and if so, does she react to it?

Don't you love these Sherlock Holmes cases?

Lisa Marasco IBCLC