From:
Keith Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 06:51:33 -0700
List members requested that I post my list of used CDs that I have for sale
to the Classical List.  Here is a list of used CDs I have for sale.  If you
are interested in purchasing any of these titles, please contact me by
e-mail at:

Tchaikovsky: The Nutrcracker (complete with narration by Martin Bookspan)
Summit Records DCD 147
Naples (Florida) Philharmonic/Timothy Russell
2-CD set (front of jewel box missing)

Vivladi: Favorite Concertos, Volume 3
Philharmonia Virtuosi/Richard Kapp
Mela Tenenbaum, Violin
ESS.A.Y. CD1046

"Unlikely Silhouettes"
Shchedrin: Carmen Ballet
Shostakovich: The Bolt Ballet Suite No. 5
State Symphony Orchestra (Russia)/Mark Gorenstein
Pope Music PM2002-2

Adagio for Strings
String Quartet Music by Wolf, Puccini, Turina,
Gershwin, Kern, Barber, and Dvorak
Mahattan String Quarter
Newport Classic NC60033

Christmas Carols
Choir of Westminster Abbey/Simon Preston
DG 413 590

Harp Recital
Music by Bach, Pescetti, Soler, Albinez, Roussel, Salzedo, Spohr and Casella
Susanna Mildonian, harp
Asturia DP87005
NOTE: There is a slight tear on the front cover of the CD booklet

Elgar: Symphony No. 1
Royal Phiharmonic/Sir Yehudi Menuhin
Virgin Classics VC 7 90773-2

Stravinsky: The Firebird (complete)
Seattle Symphony/Gerard Schwarz with narration for children by Natalia Markova
Delos 6005

Elgar:  Pomp and Circumstance Marches; Coronation, Imperial and Empire
Marches; Caractacus Triumphal Scene; Cockaigne Overture
Royal Philharmonic/Sir Yehudi Menuhin
Virgin Classics "Ultraviolet Series" 61199-2

Sibelius: Finlandia, Karelia Suite, Pohjola' Daughter,
Valse Triste, Lemminkainen's Return
Halle Orchestra/Sir John Barbirolli
EMI Studio Series CDM 7 69205-2

Sibelius: Symphony No. 1; Pelleas and Melisande excerpts
Halle Orchestra/Sir John Barbirolli
EMI Eminence Series EMX 2130 (CDM 7 63152-2

O for the Wings of a Dove
Choirs of Westminster Abbey, Ely Cathedral, and Worcester Cathedral
Chandos Collect Series CHAN 6519

Ravel:  Rapsodie Espagnole; Alborada; Pavane; Valses nobles; Ma Mere;
Daphnis (complete ballet); Tombeau de Couperin
Suisse Romande Orchestra/Ernest Ansermet
London 425 997 (monophonic recordings) 2-CD set

Tchaikovsky:  Complete symphonies (Nos. 1-6) plus Swan Lake, Francesca
da Rimini; Marche Slave; Fatum; Capriccio Italien; Romeo and Juliet
Royal Philharmonic/Yuri Temirkanov
RCA  Red Seal 09026-61821-2 6-CD set

Thanks!

Keith R. Hansen