Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:42:57 -0400
From:
Len Fehskens <[log in to unmask]>
Bill Pirkle asserts:

>we need a generally accepted definition of music.  Else we are sure to
>argue since I am talking about apples and someone else is talking about
>oranges.

I think most of the time our informal, subjective, intuitive understanding
of what's music and what's not will suffice to provide sufficient context
for the questions you ask later.  If one party to the discussion does not
agree that the piece in question is music, I'm sure that will become
immediately evident.

len.