From:
Ted Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:23:48 PST
I too would like to congratulate Aaron Morris on his blue ribbons.  I assume
blue is first in the US.  Here in Canada it is traditional for red ribbons
to indicate first prize - must bee our Communist streak coming out.  Whenever
I see someone excelling in their field it reminds me of a Mark Twain line which
I can't remember that went something like 'There's nothing more annoying than
a good example'.

I sometimes sell honey at fairs and farmers markets and have been gleaning
new facts from recent posts to spice up my sales pitch.  Stuff like a real
beekeeper needs to be fearless and instinctive - and sometimes stuff cotton
balls up his/her nose and learn how to point their chins when jumping off chairs
(I would like to nominate former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney as
having the best bee-beard chin in North America).

Always fearless,
Always instinctive,
Ted
Internet service provided by telus.net  http://www.telus.net/