Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:55:26 EDT
Mary Kay wrote that, " Ron Graf from Chicago is IBCLC." I took my exam next
to him in Chicago. I had no idea men would take this. We had a nice
discussion about why he was in the exam. On my other side was a female who
must have been in her late 50's. She was having a hard time with the light in
the room and the slides.

I got a flashlight at the exam (to help with the slides). It is still on my
keychain. The letters are faded and the bulb is burned out but it will always
remind me of how hard I studied and what I learned taking that exam.

Annette Leibovitz, IBCLC
Buffalo Grove, IL