From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 07:54:40 PDT
I find this thread interesting but somewhat self serving - "I love
classical music, and there's a positive correlation with intelligence".
So we can all give ourselves a pat on the back and feel wonderful.

For me, the main consideration is that most people, regardless of
intellgence level, want music primarily for entertainment purposes.
Any positive correlation between "smarts" and classical music pales in
comparison.

Don Satz