From:
Wes Crone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 14:04:07 -0700
I remember some time ago a posting on this list explained that manuscripts
were discovered and experts believed them to be part of Schubert's
"Unfinished" symphony.  More importantly, they weren't just part of it but
actually made the work a full four-movement piece.  I apologize because I
can't remember the name of the good fellow who posted but I am curious to
know if any of it was true or has it been dismissed as false? Would
appreciate more information on this.

--Wes Crone ([log in to unmask])