From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:33:12 -0500
Len Mullenger wrote:

>Does any-one know if Arte Nova will go the same way as other BMG labels and
>close down. or is it an independent that they simply licence and which
>therefore might survive?

My guess is that Arte Nova uses BMG as its distributor in the US. We are
able to order the product at Tower via the Lightning Export Company, which
brings in European discs to the US directly....I will do some further
checking, but I certainly hope that they are independent. It's too good a
company to lose!

Kevin