Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:12:03 -0300
From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
Dave Lampson wrote:

>Over the years think I've seen just about every sort of CD defect there
>is.  Last year, for instance, I bought a CD of Veracini flute sonatas on
>Symphonia only to discover the booklet was for a disc of Renaissance vocal
>music (Symphonia has such plain booklet art that I didn't even notice until
>I got it home).  I wrote to Symphonia and never heard anything.

This week I bught a CD of ORFEO-Dokument (Salzburg Festival Hist.
Recordings) - an excelent collection with F.Dieskau & G.Moore in the
comemorative year of 1956 (Mozart's birth, Schumann's and Heine's death)
playing Schubert's Schwangesang songs on the poems by Heine, and Schumann
Diechterlieb - poems by Heine, too.  No need to say how good it is:
outstanding.  But the elegant CD brings the back cover in the front (hall
of musics and time expending per track) and the front cover in the back (a
picture of Dieskau and Moore at the piano).  But it is a great CD, as an
other one of this same collection (sound quality ok), of this same
1956-Festival:  The Bruno Walter (at 80 years old) playing Mozart's Requiem
and Symph.  25 (k183, Gminor, I think).  Well, the rest is silence...

With it I took a CD with Grumiaux playing Mendelson's and Stravinski's V C,
(great, too) but the movements on the booklet are wrong, I saw by the
Mendelson, but I dont know the name's of the movements of Stravinski's
Conc.  Could anybody tell me?

Thanks

Renato Vinicius