Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:36:14 -0300
From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
IMO:

Its impossible for me to say who is the best composer ever.
Its impossible for me to say who are the two best composer ever.
But Its possible for me to say who are the three best composer ever.
   Bach, Mozart, Beethoven.

Its impossible for me to say who are the four best composer ever
Its impossible for me to say who are the five best composer ever
But Its possible for me to say who are the six best composer ever.
   Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Brahms, Wagner

Its impossible for me to say who are the seven best composer ever
But Its possible for me to say who are the eight best composer ever.
   Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Brahms, Wagner, Haendel,
Schumann (absolutely, the German-Austrian are the best)

Its impossible for me to say who are the nine best composer ever
But Its possible for me to say who may be the ten best composer ever.
   Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Brahms, Wagner, Haendel,
Schumann, Rossini, Mussorgsky.

In My Humble Opinion...

Renato Vinicius Diniz de Carvalho