Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Michelle I. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:12:15 -0400
Greetings Lactnetters,  Has anyone read Asst. Professor Tuttle's article in the most recent JHL?  As an RD/LC who has worked for WIC off and on these 17 years, I can say that much of what she says about WIC programs and their lack of support for breastfeeding is not universally true.  There are great variations in WIC programs, but the issue she specifically talks about is denying formula or making it difficult for women to get.   It is sort of  like eliminating the Food Stamp program, and saying people should just go to work...

I have lots more to say about this article but wonder what the rest of you think.
Michelle Scott, MA,RD,IBCLC in, can you believe it, SNOWY New Hampshire!   It has been snowing all day, not too much accumulation, and quite beautiful on the forsythia and daffodils.