From:
Monique Schaefers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:09:12 -0700
Tonight while channel surfing I saw an ad using BFing in a clever way.
A young man is on a commuter train sitting across from a woman who is
holding an infant in her lap in what appears to be a cradle hold.  The
camera angle is from behind the woman looking past her arm/the infants
head.  The young man appears to be looking at the woman out of the
corner of his eye.  The woman says *excuse me, but who was the only
lalalala in lalala sport* (can't remember the sports related question)
as the camera pans around to show her (dressed in office work clothes)
nursing her baby with the top of her breast showing above the baby's
head.  The announcer says *if only all questions were this easy* and the
young man looks obviously relieved at her question.  The announcer then
announces the Sports Geniuses show on the Fox Sports Channel.

I thought it was so cool the way she so nonchalantly kept nursing and
engaged the man in conversation without batting an eye.
--
Monique
Noah 6/97, ?? edd 6/18/00

It will be gone before you know it.  The fingerprints on the wall appear
higher and higher. Then suddenly they disappear.
Dorothy Evslin