Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Julia Scaletta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:01:10 -0400
Sara Reuning wrote, "A client wants to have laser surgery on her eyes (so
she won't have to wear glasses), but has been told that because of her bf
hormones, the surgery won't work.  Her baby is 9 mo. Has anyone heard of
this kind of complication?"
Don't know if anyone responded because I'm WAY behind on reading lactnet,
but it's my understanding that the hormones change the shape of the eye.
Since laser surgery also changes the shape of the eye, things may change
after she weans and her vision may not be as good. If I'm way off base here,
someone correct me.
Julia in Eden, NC (Looking forward to the ILCA Conference in DC. So excited
I have already registered & reserved a room!)