Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:35:37 EDT
Where else can you post upcoming conference information?  I have posted to
Lactnews but don't know where else it is ok.  Our Arkansas Lactation
Affiliate has a great one coming up in September.  Email privately if you
would like details.  Dr Mary Ann Neifert to speak!!  Very reasonable price
for large amt of Cerps!!!  We also need exhibitors!!  contact me for more info

[log in to unmask]  Jessica Donahue RN IBCLC
Expressly For You....  Everything for the nursing mother!
Makers of Express Pouch breastmilk storage bags
 <A HREF="http://www.expresslyforyou.com/">www.expresslyforyou.com</A>