Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:17:19 EDT
I don't post very often at all but learn tons from this board.  Now I have a
question.  I had a mom the other day who had an "accidental overdose" of
secobarbitol (secondol).  She had a 3 month old exclusively breastfed baby.
She took 2 of them instead of the prescribed 1.  Now I have read Thomas Hales
book and understand that but what is the breastfeeding recommendation in the
case of 2 or even more???  She is fine now.  We formula fed the baby for 24
hours but could he have gone back to the breast sooner?? Thanks in advance

Jenny
La Leche League Leader
WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselor