HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Babson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:14:45 -0400
This is a good idea, esp. since the "production costs" for high-quality
color images on the net beat any sort of publication, and distribution
costs are nil--there for those who want/need them.  But, who will start?
And, given that us archaeologists like nothing better than to argue
typologies (witness this recent debate), whose typology will we post?  Will
we let all of them duke it out?