From:
Tim Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 11:38:22 -0500
Stravinsky Selected Correspondence Vol III
Edited and with commentaries by Robert Craft
1985 Alfred A Knopf, Inc
543 pages
Hard cover with sleeve
Red mark across the bottom edge on the pages

I picked this up in a "close out" section back in the mid 80s and it has
languished on my shelf ever since, so it is near mint condition.  This
composer just isn't in my main area of interest, so I'd be willing to trade
or sell this to someone who would enjoy it more than I.  All reasonable
offers considered, CDs - especially those of Mahler's music - would
definitely be of interest.

Interested parties please reply privately.

Contents:
Correspondence with Claude and Emma Debussy 1912-1918
Correspondence with Erik Satie 1912-1923
Correspondence with Maurice Ravel 1913-1923

II
Correspondence with C. F. Ramuz 1915-1937
Correspondence with C. A. Cingria 1917-1952
Correspondence with Jacques Handshin 1931-1933
Correspondence with Werner Reinhart 1918-1938
Correspondence with Andre Gide 1917-1938
Correspondence with Paul Claudel 1938
A Letter from Albert Camus 1952
Correspondence with Francis Poulenc 1917-1962

III
Excerpts from Stravinsky's Letters to B. Schotts Sohne 1928-1939
Excerpts from Stravinsky's Letters to Associated Music Publishers 1940-1947
Excerpts from Stravinsky's Letters to Boosey & Hawkes 1946-1968

Appendices
A Histoire du soldat: The Musical Revisions, the Sketches, and the Evolution
  of the Libretto
B Persephone: The Evolution of the Libretto
C The Rake's Progress: The Evolution of the Libretto and the Sketches
D The Stravinsky Nachlass in New York and Basel

Tim Dickinson
http://www.tdware.com/