From:
"John G. Deacon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:41:25 +0100
regarding Decca's Entartete Musik series, I contacted a friend at Decca
who has passed on the following details from the department concerned.

Here, for everyone's benefit is the URL for it (it would appear, from
its length, that one might be excused not finding this at their site!).

http://www.deccaclassics.com/content/section_frameset_explorethecatalogue.html

So the list may be without the coupling numbers - then I suggest one
goes to www.gramofile.co.uk and use the template to find the number (and
the Gramophone's review of same if wanted).

Decca also say that they (regrettably) do not have the resources to
research thousands of answers via e-mail.  "Brutal but the reality"
they add.

One can understand - that's what the dealers are for (he laughs).  Hope
this helps.

John G. Deacon