From:
Ian Crisp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:52:06 +0000
Virginia Knight wrote:

>I've been speculating about setting up a guestbook-type page where
>listmembers could, if they liked, post a notice of performances they were
>going to attend.  I would be willing to take on running such a page for
>performances in Britain, if there was interest.

That's an extremely good idea.  I've met quite a few members of this list
and others at concerts and it's always good to share a drink and a talk
before, during the interval or after.  But it often turns out that others
were there and the opportunity was missed (and not everyone, of course,
necessarily wants to turn concert performances into social events).

Ian Crisp