From:
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:18:33 -0800
Thomas Heilman ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

>Deryk Barker writes of the Mravinsky Bruckner 8:
>
>>It's on a Melodiya import.  Can't lay my hands on my copy right now, but
>>can look up the cat no if you like.
>
>If you do not mind, I would appreciate it.  I have located it in a set
>of multiple cds, "Mravinsky Edition", but there is much more there than
>I want.  Thanks,

My copy has a big "12" in the lower RH corner, so it's obviously volume
12 of the M edition.  The only catalog number I can find is on the disc
itself:  BVCX-4012 (74321-45881-2).

The disc is obviously produced in Japan, has the Melodiya logo all ver it,
plus BMG....picked it up in Vancouver and it wasnae cheap.

Deryk Barker