HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Charles Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:46:22 -0900
Sorry, I can't offer a report of the type you are asking for, but I do have
an idea that may help.
You might offer individual reports to each land owner concerning their
property, suitable for posting,
specifically geared to interest the tourist.  If they are attractive
enough, the tourist would find it interesting
 to visit each place of business, just to experiance these reports.  You
might even suggest hand outs
 which could be collected into a  booklet for a keepsake of their trip.

By offering a offering a program that will enhance their buisness, based on
your work, you might be able to get the support you are looking for.
 cheers,  ca