Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:58:14 +0100
From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
It has happened!

Wanting to be a member of the internet community, I set up my own site.

Introducing: Svenska Sjostakovitj Centralen

The idea is for it be a Shostakovian concert billboard for the "Nordic"
(sometimes called Scandinavian)* countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark,
Finland and Iceland).  I've started listing concerts for the comming
monts on indivdual pages, wich I hope will be easy enough to use.  There
is a link page, so if anyone wants to link or get linked let me know.
Its my humble hope that the page might be of some small use to the keen
Shostakovich deciple up here in the North, and perhaps to those of our cult
traveling in these countries.  Concerts with Shostakovich music is by no
way rarities, but they take a bit of patience to find.  URL:

   http://hem.fyristorg.com/DDS/

*Scandinavian and Nordic mappological etymology: Sweden, Norway and
Denmark is Scandinavia, wen You toss in Finland, Iceland, the Faero
islands, and even the Baltic states, You get a bundle we our self call
"Norden" wich in english translates to: The North.

a similar message has been crossposted to a bunch of mailinglists and
NG's, sincere appologies to those that get more than they can use!

Input always welcome!  humbly

peter lundin, musicologist, writer, human being @ gothenburg.se