HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roman Grabolle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:24:25 +0100
Hi Goeff, hi histarchers,

for a short moment back from my excavation in the
Czech Republic (medieval stuff) and now online, but
still in Prague, I’m reacting a little bit to late,
but ... :-))

In the "News-Ticker" of "Bild der Wissenschaft", a
popular German "science"-magazine I found an article,
who includes maybe a little bit more information.

Meldung Nr. 7917 vom 11.2.2000
Rubrik: Archäologie
Waren die Römer vor Columbus in der Neuen Welt?
http://www.wissenschaft.de/indexticker.hbs?myrec=8078&myid=137618

(Sorry for my bad English, but my head is in the
present moment completely full of this strange Czech
language.)

Viele Gruesse nach Dresden.
Roman