HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
James Wettstaed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:05:28 -0500
we have had very good luck with cameras hooked to motion detectors.  Law
enforcement uses them on drug patches all the time, they can record for
several hours and they are so small that even if you know its there you can
not see it.  Good luck - James

James Wettstaed
 Archaeologist, Mark Twain National Forest

"any opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of my employer
etc..."