From:
Thomas Heilman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:13:25 -0500
Joseph Sowa writes:

>Hi!  I just got Naxos' first disc of Arthur Foote's chamber music.  I
>was wondering if any of you had any comments about the style of the work,
>opinions about it, etc.  before I listen to it.  Thanks,

Joseph, you might want to check the list archives as these items were
discussed once before.  Just go to the list homepage, scroll down to the
bottom and you will see an access point to the archives.  From there you
can do a subject search and bring up past postings.  Might be an easier
way to this, and if so, I am sure Dave will let you know.

Thomas Heilman