HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ned Heite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 06:26:27 -0400
Karlis

Thanks for posting the table of contents of the new publication. Some of
the titles appear to be replays of some of my favorite Parks Canada
studies. I wish you had posted more details about the publication and where
it can be obtained.

I really want a copy of that publication you described, but I have no idea
where I might find it.
Who publishes the "studies" and where do I get it?  Yours was one of the
few postings that wasn't in something called MIME format, which is, in
practical terms, as unreadable as a graphic attachment. On my Eudora
system, I get a notice that the message is in MIME format, followed by
gibberish.

I'm considering unsubscribing from HISTARCH, since most of it is completely
unreadable nowadays.

Ned Heite  ([log in to unmask])
*  Humanity is divided into two sub-species: Those  *
*  who believe the world is held together with duct *
*  tape, and those who believe in pop rivets.       *