HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gronenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:03:04 +0100
Dear listmembers,

I was contacted by a journalist from the German journal GEO, which is sort
of equivalent to National Geographic but with a stronger focus on travel.

These people want to put togther a special issue on the Caribbean and
became intersted in the archaeology done there, particulary the acraheology
of the African experience. On their tour they would like to visit
archaeaological exacavations. Now, I was a member of the Standpipe list,
but canceled out of sheer lack of time. But maybe there is someone on this
list who can provide information.

Thank you all in advance

D. Gronenborn

(Dr. Detlef Gronenborn)
_____
Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet             mailing address/home:
Seminar fuer Vor- und Fruehgeschichte           Kronberger Str. 21
Archaeologie und Archaeobotanik Afrikas         D-60323 Frankfurt/M.
Robert-Mayer-Str.1                              Germany
D-60325 Frankfurt am Main                       Tel.(+)49-(0)69-17 38 17
Germany                                         mobile/SMS (+)49-(0)173-66-20790
http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~bornu