From:
Achim Breiling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:47:17 +0100
Ed Zubrow wrote:

>Do you maintain a wish list for desired future purchases or do you buy on
>impulse? If you have a list, how many items are on it? How do you organize
>it (by composer, by genre, by period, etc.) and how frequently do you
>purge/update it?

I have a want list with works of composers not published on CD, yet.
This contains a couple of hundred works of 20th century composers (listed
by composer).  I frequentlu check on the net or in shops if any of these
shows up on a recording.  Then I have a shopping list of things I want to
look for when I go to town next time (not much on-line shopping here in
Europe!).  This contains mostly new releases I found on the net and found
interesting to have a look at.

Achim Breiling