From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:16:30 PST
Robin Mitchell-Boyask wrote:

>My only complaint about this list is its obsession with recordings,
>and the almost complete absence of reports of happenings.

Do I detect a note of frustration from Robin? Each of us comes to classical
music from our own perspective, and mine is recordings.  I post about what
interests me, as most do, and I don't anticpate any change in the future.
The best way to insure that the postings are within your range of interest
is to post appreciably yourself.

There are plenty of topics on the list which don't interest me much, but
there's a lot of room for all topics concerning classical music.  As for
"reports of happenings", those are prime "snoozers" for me.  Regardless,
if you want a particular subject on the list, write it up.

Don Satz