Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:16:36 -0500
From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Dan Schmidt wrote:

>(It's Francois, by the way; Francoise is a woman's name.)

Comme de raison; je m'excuse.

>Let us know what you think of it!

Having only listened to it one and a half times (I didn't get much sleep
last night) I too find it extraordinary.  At the same time, I feel that
it's saying more than I'm hearing, as if often my situation when I hear
a work by Messiaen for the first half dozen times.  I'll be interested
to read any other reactions too and, once I've formed a more rounded
impression, I'll send it along.

Richard, who invites you to visit his music, outdoors and other pages at
http://www.magi.com/~richard/