Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 14:11:25 -0500
From:
Maciej Dziekiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Don Satz wrote:

>I anticipate that Anderszewski's reputation will sky-rocket in the coming
>years, and he'll probably get a nice fat contract from a major record
>company.  BBC Music Magazine commented that Anderszewski has a decent
>chance of being one of the greats - I'd say it's a sure thing.  Also,
>reviews in periodicals of his Bach disc have largely been outstanding.

If you're interested there are some other recordings by Anderszewski.
Also he has a few new projects including two Mozart concertos that he
conducts himself and a CD of romantic airs with Olga Pasiecznik -most
excellent young Polish soprano that conquers worlds concert halls at a
fast pace.  I'm going to produce this last recoding in April - May and
it should be available a month later.

M.D.