There is precedence in communicating with each other on Lactnet about the ILCA conference. The year that I didn't go to ILCA, I didn't feel that others shouldn't have talked about going or arranged roommates. I missed the ones who were gone, but loved the sharing when they returned. Anyone not interested in ILCA can skip the posts relating to that organization. We skip posts that don't relate to us all of the time, knowing that we come with varied interests and concerns. The last couple of years saw Lactnetters planning gatherings at the ILCA conference (with green ribbons, no less) and some used this "friendly" forum to locate roommates. In re-reading the Lactnet rules I don't find mention of the above practices being against those rules. The only mention of conferences has to do with announcing and advertising conferences. We don't need walls here. We are "friends," and easy, open interaction is an important part of who we are and what we do. Pat Gima, IBCLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin 0000,0000,ffffmailto:[log in to unmask] *********************************************** The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM) mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to: http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html