+ADwAIQ-DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC +ACI--//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN+ACIAPg- +ADw-HTML+AD4- +ADw-HEAD+AD4- +ADw-META content+AD0-text/html+ADs-charset+AD0-utf-7 http-equiv+AD0-Content-Type+AD4- +ADw-META content+AD0-'+ACI-MSHTML 4.72.3110.7+ACI-' name+AD0-GENERATOR+AD4- +ADw-/HEAD+AD4- +ADw-BODY+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4-Hi Linda,+ADw-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4-Your message brought me a smile.+ACY-nbsp+ADs- I have a daughter in Scottsdale and although we live in NY, we've been seriously considering relocating to AZ+ACY-nbsp+ADs- in the near future.+ACY-nbsp+ADs- I'm tempted to relocate right now, based on your message+ACEAJg-nbsp+ADsAJg-nbsp+ADsAJg-nbsp+ADs- +ADw-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4AJg-nbsp+ADsAPA-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4-You were kind enough to respond a year or so ago when I requested info about AZ resources for her.+ACY-nbsp+ADs- She miscarried at the end of her third month, though, so she didn't get in touch with you at that time.+ACY-nbsp+ADs- I'm sure she will at some point in the future.+ACY-nbsp+ADs- It's reassuring to know she'll be in good hands.+ADw-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4AJg-nbsp+ADsAPA-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4-I'll be out visiting her in two months, and would love to come visit your stores.+ACY-nbsp+ADs- Meanwhile, good luck with the hiring process.+ACY-nbsp+ADs- Too bad I'm not living there already+ACEAJg-nbsp+ADs- Think my husband would like commuting from NY to AZ to see me?+ADw-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4AJg-nbsp+ADsAPA-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4-SMILE,+ADw-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4-Joyce Blangiardo RN, LCCE, FACCE, IBCLC+ADw-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4APA-A href+AD0AIg-mailto:LamazeLady+AEA-msn.com+ACIAPg-LamazeLady+AEA-msn.com+ADw-/A+AD4APA-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4AJg-nbsp+ADsAPA-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4AJg-nbsp+ADsAPA-/DIV+AD4- +ADw-DIV+AD4AJg-nbsp+ADsAPA-/DIV+AD4APA-/BODY+AD4APA-/HTML+AD4-