From:
MS PAULA B TRIPP <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"LACTNET" discussion list
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 14:10:04 EST
the other in a newspaper about what sounded like Sanvita in
a formula company (yes! sorry, Bettina has the article right
now to copy, or I'd tell you more details), that the numbers
are really small, like 14 people in a place that has a
couple of thousand workers.  How can it be financially
feasible for an LC to do this, I wonder, with these numbers?

Paula

the other in a newspaper about what sounded like Sanvita in
a formula company (yes! sorry, Bettina has the article right
now to copy, or I'd tell you more details), that the numbers
are really small, like 14 people in a place that has a
couple of thousand workers.  How can it be financially
feasible for an LC to do this, I wonder, with these numbers?

Paula

-------FORWARD, Original message follows-------

FROM:
ID: