From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"LACTNET" discussion list
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 08:38:56 -0500
Lactnet is now up and running again. Yesterday, the Georgia tech building
that houses the computers was hit by lightning...a shocking experience
<G>..and it took awhile to get the computers up and running again.

So, Please feel free to continue with your posts, and your introductions.  I
see that there are several people here who have not introduced themselves.

Kathy A. and I are continuing to look for a permanent site for this list. We
will keep you posted.

Kathleen Bruce

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC
Williston, Vermont USA