From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 08:52:48 -0500
Pat!

Great to hear from you!  I still want to see that wonderful ring of yours.
 My platypus is sitting on top of the computer monitor....  How are, and what
are you doing?

By the way, Jan Edwards is the ILCA South Pacific Delegate, so you could
reach her through ILCA which might be quicker.  Send your letter to  201
Brown Ave, Evanston, IL 60202, and we'll get it faxed to her.  Or, you can
fax her directly at 011-61-339-84136.  Or, you can send it to me via e-mail &
I'll get it to her.  I know Virginia wrote an article about "Relactation in
Mothers of Children over 12 months" that was one of the UNICEF papers of the
month, and was published in the Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, Feb. 1993.

Take care everyone - think of Michael Jordan tonight as we attend his
"welcome home" to the Bulls game tonight.  All of Chicago is in an uproar!
 For a moment in my life, basketball is taking precedence over breastfeeding.
 Can you imagine?

Jan Barger