From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 1995 20:33:34 -0400
Dear Members,
This is my first time on-line so I hope I don't screw up.
First:  I need a few inspiring slides of breastfeeding families for a
presentation I will be doing the first week of May.  Is there someplace I can
purchase these (low cost of course).

Secondly, has anyone had a client who has taken the medication Zoloft while
breastfeeding?  I have a client who just delivered a 35 week premie (not ill)
and took this medication during pregnancy.  She is well informed about this
new drug.  I consulted with  a drug consultation service on this medication,
and it seems there's very little information.  I just wondered if anyone has
any first hand imformation.  I'm a little concerned, because the baby is
premie. She seems confident.

Linda Rosetti RN, IBCLC
Clarkston, Wash.