Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:30:06 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
I will be doing a one hour CME presentation for the docs at my hospital in August. The request came from one of our new OB's and basically it asks for everything there is to know about lactation. I had a good laugh and then said I would do what I could. I know I want to say two things. The first is, I want to emphasize how important it is for them to communicate how important breastfeeding is and the second is how important it is for them to refer moms to lactation since most of them don't know very much about breastfeeding. Of course I won't put it that way.
Given the limited amount of time I have, and I will need to make sure everything I say is solidly evidence based, what things would you recommend I include?
Thanks for any advice!

Andrea Tran RN, IBCLC
Boulder/Erie, Colorado

This electronic transmission (including any attached file) contains information from Boulder Community Hospital which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by electronic mail ([log in to unmask]).

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2