Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:08:59 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
I don't think I sent an intro yet, so wanted to get that done. My name is Jennifer Stewart, and until a few days ago, lived and practiced as a midwife in West Virginia. I have been in practice there for six years, and have been blessed with many unique and special experiences. This summer I sat for my IBLCE boards and was delighted to learn that I passed! 

I will be arriving at my new home in California in less than a week. As a new IBCLC, I know I have much to learn. I'm looking for anyone located in Southern CA that I can connect with. I will be living in Chino, and want to make as many contacts as possible, not only for learning purposes (y'all amaze me with the depth of knowledge you have!), but also to best serve my new client base. I will be working as a midwife at a birth center, so will have lots of exposure for client questions! 

I am also looking into setting up a pump rental station, as there is not anything like that in the area. Tips to get started? I need to go digging thru the archives and see if this has been discussed, but it's a bit difficult on my iPhone. Thanks everyone. Glad to be a part of the group! :)

Jennifer Stewart, IBCLC
West Virginia, USA

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2