Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:02:41 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (26 lines)
Nikki Lee is "right on" about how the formula companies are planning to target Asia and the emerging markets.  Read what they are telling their shareholders about how they expect their profits to increase for 2012 and onward.  Makes me feel sick.

This is one reason we must stop the Newark / Nestle partnership and let the world know what Nestle is trying to do in the US. Nestle has said the Newark / Nestle partnership is a pilot program. If allowed to succeed, you can be sure Nestle will use the same unethical marketing tactic for other US cities and other countries. Don't let this happen!

Your letters and comments on the petition site are excellent.  Keep them coming.  Every signature and comment is forwarded to Mayor Booker who is still (I am sorry to say) tightly holding Nestlé's hand)

Maria Parlapiano, NJ, USA, organizing the campaign, needs a letter from the Surgeon General of the US to support her upcoming presentation to the Mayor.  Maria has been writing to the Surgeon General's office but ??? Does anyone have any close contacts with the Surgeon General?

Anyone with ideas or suggestions to help with this important campaign please contact me or Maria at
[log in to unmask] 

Many thanks, 
Renee Hefti - Graham
Vancouver, Canada

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2