Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:45:26 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (28 lines)
What Nestle is planning is getting bigger and bigger!

Marilyn Knox, Pres. Nestle, Canada, CEO Nestle Nutrition North America.  Head office in New Jersey (so is Newark).  She confirms partnership with Governor for the State of Michigan and talks about partnership with USDA - my plate (US Department of Agriculture).  My Plate / Let's move are Michelle Obama's projects to target obesity in children.  Trying to get in touch with Michelle Obama to see if she knows how her program is being associated with, taken over by Nestle.

Forward link as you see fit. Trying to get an email address for Marily Knox - anyone have it or even one for Nestle Canada or Nestle North America? 

http://www.mediajunkey.com/2012/02/15/nestle-ceo-marilyn-knox-speaks-about-innovative-lets-move-newark-program/

Keep your signatures and comments coming to the Newark / Nestle petition - won't stop Nestle but can educate - is frequently being forwarded to decision makers.

Have asked the US Breastfeeding Committe for help but no response yet.  Any board members on Lactnet? Please contact me.

Renee (from Canada)

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2